- How often is HYALO GYN® applied?
One application every three days for a period of 30 days is recommended, unless otherwise recommended by your health care provider.
- Can I still use condoms while using HYALO GYN®?
Yes, HYALO GYN® is able to be used with lubricated/nonlubricated latex, lubricated polyurethane, lubricated natural skin condoms.
- Can the applicator be used multiple times?
Each applicator is for single usage and is not intended for multiple use.
- Does HYALO GYN® contain estrogen?
No, HYALO GYN® is completely estrogen free.
- How do I have to store HYALO GYN®?
The product should be stored in a cool, dry place (<104 °F).
- How long does one supply of HYALO GYN® last?
One 30 ml package of HYALO GYN® is intended for 30 days of use every three days.
- How is the product applied?
- Screw the applicator (complete with plunger) onto the opening of the tube.
- Pull the plunger back until the piston is about halfway up the applicator.
- Squeeze the tube and fill the applicator up to the piston.
- Unscrew the applicator from the tube and, after thoroughly washing your hands and the area around your vagina, insert it into the vagina while assuming a crouching or supine (lying down) position.
- Push the plunger until all the gel has been expelled.
- Extract the applicator. The applicators are for single use only and must be discarded after use.
- In cases of severe dryness, it is advisable to expel a small amount of gel from the applicator before use, so that the tip is lubricated before being introduced into the vagina.
For more details please refer to the product information.