How do I know I need a product for my vaginal dryness symptoms?
Vaginal dryness has many origins, including childbirth, breast-feeding, menopause, chemotherapy, oral contraceptive use and stress.7,8 Friction caused by dryness may cause small tears in the vaginal lining; after menopause, the increase in vaginal pH favors colonization with certain pathogens and an associated increase in local bacterial infections.6
When some women suffer from vaginal dryness, sex can be very uncomfortable. A lack of lubrication may cause a great deal of pain, and this is sometimes interpreted as a lack of sexual desire. While this could be true sometimes, it is more likely that a loss of libido is a result of vaginal dryness.
Common causes of this condition7:
- Perimenopause (the transition time before menopause)
- Cancer treatment (effects on your ovaries from cancer therapy)
- Childbirth/new mothers
- Oophorectomy (ovary removal surgery)
- Use of allergy and cold medications or anti-estrogen medications
HYALO GYN® Product Questions
How long does one supply of HYALO GYN® last?
One 30 ml package of HYALO GYN® is intended for 30 days of use, with one application every three days.
Does HYALO GYN® contain estrogen?
No, HYALO GYN® is completely estrogen free.
How often is HYALO GYN® applied?
One application every three days for a period of 30 days is recommended, unless otherwise recommended by your health care provider.
Can the applicator be used multiple times?
Each applicator is for single usage and is not intended for multiple use.
Can I still use condoms while using HYALO GYN®?
Yes, HYALO GYN® can be used with lubricated/nonlubricated latex, lubricated polyurethane or lubricated natural skin condoms.
How should I store HYALO GYN®?
The product should be stored in a cool, dry place (<104° F).
How is the product applied?
- Screw the applicator (complete with plunger) onto the opening of the tube.
- Pull the plunger back until the piston is about halfway up the applicator.
- Squeeze the tube and fill the applicator up to the piston.
- Unscrew the applicator from the tube and, after thoroughly washing your hands and the area around your vagina, insert it into the vagina while assuming a crouching or supine (lying down) position.
- Push the plunger until all the gel has been expelled.
- Extract the applicator. The applicators are for single use only and must be discarded after use.
- In cases of severe dryness, it is advisable to expel a small amount of gel from the applicator before use, so that the tip is lubricated before being introduced into the vagina.
What is the HYALO GYN® subscription program and how much does it cost?
The HYALO GYN® Monthly Subscription provides you with the best value, convenience, and support throughout your treatment. It is the best way for you to save on each box of HYALO GYN®, and is also the easiest way to ensure you always have a supply of HYALO GYN®.
If you sign up for the HYALO GYN® Monthly Subscription, each month, you will receive a shipment of HYALO GYN® and your credit card will automatically be charged. You may submit a request to cancel your subscription any time.
To sign up for the HYALO GYN® Monthly Subscription, visit HYALOGYN.com or call 1-855-844-0664, Monday to Friday 9AM – 5PM EST.
What are the benefits of the HYALO GYN® Monthly Subscription?
- Lock in price of $25/unit + Free Shipping, 28% savings over single purchase of $27 + $5 Shipping
- $84 Annual savings vs. purchasing 1 every month
- Discreetly and automatically delivered to your mailbox monthly
- Cancel any time
How do I cancel the HYALO GYN® Monthly Subscription?
You may submit a request to cancel your subscription any time.
To cancel your HYALO GYN® Monthly Subscription, please call 1-855-844-0664, Monday to Friday 9AM – 5PM EST. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org your name, address and request to cancel your subscription.
Please notify customer support with the request to cancel your subscription at least 3 business days before your next order date. We strive to process and ship your order as quickly as possible and orders ship by the next business day. Once your order has been processed, we are unable to modify or cancel your order.
If I sign up for the HYALO GYN® Monthly Subscription, will I receive spam?
You will not receive spam from HYALO GYN®. We highly value your information. The makers of HYALO GYN® may send occasional, helpful information regarding HYALO GYN® and your health, but they will never share your personal information with third party marketing organizations. You are a valued customer, and thus the makers of HYALO GYN® promise to limit the number of communications to only occasional, helpful correspondences.
If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement or return.
Terms and Conditions:
You may return any unopened item(s) within 30 days of receipt for a full refund, less the original shipping cost. However, we’ll also refund the shipping cost if the return is a result of our error.
How to Return by Mail:
- Securely package the purchased item(s) you wish to return.
- Include a copy of the original receipt, identifying the items you want to return or exchange.
- Purchase postage and ship to the address provided below. (We recommend that you return items via UPS or insured USPS.)
Pronova Corporation Return Center, 5000 SW 75th Avenue, Suite 113, Miami, FL 33155
Once the package has been delivered to the Pronova Corporation Return Center, you will be contacted by one of our Customer Service representatives.
Updated June 2018