HYALO GYN® is a clear, colorless gel with strong hydrating properties that contains Hydeal-D®, a hyaluronic acid derivative.
Principal component: Hydeal-D® (hyaluronic acid derivative). Other components: Propylene glycol, carbomer (Carbopol 974P), methyl p-hydroxy-benzoate, propyl p-hydroxybenzoate, sodium hydroxide, and purified water.
Indications for Use: HYALO GYN is a personal lubricant, for penile and/or vaginal application, intended to moisturize and lubricate, to enhance the ease and comfort of intimate sexual activity and supplement the body’s natural lubrication.
This product is compatible with condoms: lubricated/non-lubricated latex, lubricated polyurethane, lubricated natural skin.
Proven individual hypersensitivity towards the product.
Warnings and Precautions
- In cases of vaginal infection, consult your doctor before using this product.
- The product can be used during menstruation.
- Each applicator is for single use only.
- If the packaging proves to be damaged, do not use the product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep in a cool, dry place (<104°F).
- Do not use the product after the expiration date shown on the packaging.
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use and see a doctor.
- This is not a spermicide and does not provide protection against pregnancy.
- Slippery, avoid spill.
- Safety and effectiveness of this product has not been evaluated in pregnant women.
Directions for use
How to prepare the applicator for use: Each package contains 10 single-use applicators consisting of a piston, and one opaque plastic plunger.
How to apply the product
- Screw the applicator (complete with plunger) onto the opening of the tube.
- Pull the plunger back until the piston is about halfway up the applicator.
- Squeeze the tube and fill the applicator up to the piston.
- Unscrew the applicator from the tube and, after thoroughly washing your hands and the area around your vagina, insert it into the vagina while assuming a crouching or supine (laying down) position.
- Push the plunger until all the gel has been expelled.
- Extract the applicator. The applicators are for single use only and must be discarded after use.
- In cases of severe dryness, it is advisable to expel a small amount of gel from the applicator before use, so that the tip is lubricated before being introduced into the vagina.
Frequency of use
The frequency with which the product should be used depends on how dry the vaginal mucosa is. One application every three days for a period of thirty days is recommended, unless otherwise recommended by your health care provider.